WingX Pro7’s simple subscription model:
● VFR Free!, CFI Free!, and MilitaryFree! – only VFR flying, CFI, or Active or Retired Military? Subscription is free.
● $74.95 annual subscription (or $199.95 for 3 years)
● $74.95 for Advanced IFR Subscription
● Free: 30-day Free Period
● Free: Synthetic Vision and Fuel Prices (with current subscription)
Includes VFR Sectionals, IFR Enroute Low and High, TACs, Flyway, Helicopter, Grand Canyon, and IFR Area charts plus APDs (geo-referenced), IAPs, etc
Advanced IFR Subscription
IAP geo-referencing, IAP Routing and ChartTouch
● Display Instrument Approach Procedures on the Moving Map.
● Minimum Vectoring Altitude Overlays on the Moving Map.
● New Advanced Moving Map with significant performance and stability improvements
● Visual region-based moving map data download selection. Faster downloads by downloading only what you need.
● Improved weather display – better animation, faster downloading, and vastly less network bandwidth usage
● Reworked data dissemination process to enable earlier release of cycle data, improved dual-cycle data management, dynamic real-time system configuration.
● Winner of many awards including multiple Stevie Awards, Appy Awards, and Aviation Consumer.
GPS-Enabled Moving Map
● VFR Sectionals, IFR Enroute Low and High, TACs, Flyways, Helicopter, Grand Canyon, and IFR Area charts
● Wx Overlays including NEXRAD composite and many other weather overlay types with animation, transparency, and low-bandwidth option (e.g. hotel rooms)
● DP, STAR, and IAP Routing (iPad only)
● North Up or Track Up
● Split Screen
● Business locations on Airport Diagrams
● ADS-B In-Flight Weather and Traffic
● X-Plane and MS Flight Sim compatible
● Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) – terrain and obstacles
● SmartTaxi™ – advanced taxi warning system
● FlightShare™ – share routes on the ground or in the air!
● traca™ Technology – simply draw the route
● WingX Rewind™ – record and playback flights including GPS, AHRS, and Pitot-Static.
● Auto switch to Airport Diagram
● Class B Transitions
● Search And Rescue Grids and Patterns (old/new) – Parallel, Square, Sector, and Auto Fill Grid – supports MGRS
● Overlay terrain and obstacles (terrain up to 60N)
● State Lines
● Airspace overlays
● Airspace Notifications
● Passive RADAR Altimeter – Terrain Elevation or AGL
● Terrain Profile View – with climb angle and 500fpm descent lines
● AHRS-driven Attitude Indicator
● Built-in Simulator
● Extra dimming for night operations
● User-Defined Waypoints
● Multi-Page Notepad with Undo
● Runway Extensions and Traffic Patterns
● Easy GPS Calibration – tap on moving map’s altitude
● Count-Up/Down timers
● Numerous aircraft icons
● Stadium TFRs
● Print charts wirelessly
● Rotate DPs and STARs
● Draw on approach charts
● Color-coded and decoded METARs, TAFs, winds/temps aloft
● METAR Density Altitude and Freezing Levels
● Victor Airways, Jetways, DPs, STARs, and even IAPs!
● Total and Longer Than Direct distances
● Flight Log shows Headings, GS, ETE, Fuel Burn using winds aloft
● Optimize Altitude for winds aloft
● Flight Plans and Weather Briefings with Leidos. Can be reused for fast filing
● File, Close, and Cancel flight plans
● Route and Area Weather Briefings
● Aircraft Manager for auto-fill
● Pressure/Density Altitude
● Winds Aloft
● Runway Winds
● IFR Climb
● Descent Rate
● ACS and PTS
● Parts of the AIM
● AC61-65H – Including Endorsements
● AC61-67C – Stall and Spin Awarenes
● Pilot/Controller Glossary
● Aeronautical Contractions
Integrated Help System
● Built-in mini-manual
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
● Improved app stability and performance.
Size: 67.80 MB
Seller: Hilton Software LLC
Released: 2010-06-30 23:36:51
Updated: 2020-10-23 21:25:56