The Bosch Thermal app enables convenient documentation of all temperature measurements from the Bosch GTC thermal imaging camera and the Bosch GIS 1000 C Professional* infrared thermometer via smartphone or tablet.
Increase productivity and become highly efficient with the Bosch Thermal app! You can quickly document and exchange thermal images, real images and measured values directly on site.
The app is ideal for all professional tradespeople who use Bosch temperature measuring devices. Whether electricians, heating engineers or window installers – all benefit from the extensive functions of the app. The Bosch Thermal app provides the best assistance for your everyday work.
Main functions when using the GTC thermal camera:
– Transfer and display thermal images from the GTC
– Export as JPEG files to share or further edit the thermal images in the GTC Transfer Software
– Overlay the thermal image and real image for easy-to-see localisation of the measurement
– Add markers and notes
– Retrieve entered emissivity value and reflected temperature
Main functions when using the GIS* infrared thermometer:
– Temperature measurements, such as surface temperature, relative air humidity, ambient temperature, average surface temperature, contact temperature and dew point temperature, as well as entered emissivity values, can be transferred directly onto the images taken
– Take images from the work site with your mobile device and use them to capture the GIS measurements in the right place
– Add markers and notes
– Save measured values in projects to provide a perfect overview
– Simply export measurements as JPEG or PDF files via e-mail, WhatsApp and much more
– Add notes, to-dos and audio memos
You will also find many additional features, including navigation to customers and contact details for Bosch Professional.
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Power Tools, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
All Bosch Professional apps are, of course, of the usual high Bosch quality.
It’s in your hands. Bosch Professional.
Note: We welcome constructive feedback and improvement suggestions for our application. Simply contact us at [email protected] and let us know if you have any requests or issues – we would be happy to help you!
* GIS functionality will be included in a further update in 2021
Size: 54.41 MB
Seller: Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH
Released: 2021-03-22 07:00:00