5-Card Solitaire is a surprising new twist on solitaire that perfectly combines two card games! Solitaire meets 5-Card Draw in a card game you can play for fun or compete for cash prizes.
Draw your cards and assemble the best hands. The better cards you can assemble, the more points you score! See how much you can score before the timer runs out.
5-Card Solitaire lets you compete against players worldwide with prizes on the line! Outscore your opponent and you can win cash rewards. Climb the leaderboard and play head-to-head for the top score.
Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, prizes and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you just for playing!
Whether you need a special challenge for yourself or you want to compete against real people, 5-Card Solitaire is the card game for you! Draw, play, and compete to win!
Powered by Skillz: eSports for Everyone™.
5-CARD SOLITAIRE FEATURES:
HOW TO PLAY
• Draw from a deck of 52 cards + 3 jokers
• Build the cards into 4 columns, making the best hands possible
• Build your hands one card at a time
• The game ends when the timer runs out or all the cards are placed in columns
• Play card games on your phone any time
• Klondike Solitaire with a five-card draw twist
• Try to beat the clock or your best score
• No distracting ads!
• Play against players worldwide on the Skillz platform
• See who can clear the deck first or earn the most points
• Play your way up a global leaderboard
• Play in PvP games for fun or compete for prizes
PLAY FOR PRIZES
• Play head-to-head matches with money prizes on the line
• Defeat your opponent and win cash prizes
• Cash competitions are available in select countries.
• Five of a Kind: 1500
• Royal Flush: 1250
• Straight Flush: 1000
• Four of a Kind: 750
• Full House: 600
• Straight: 450
• Three of a Kind: 300
• Two Pairs: 200
• Flush: 150
• One Pair: 100
Put your skills to the test on Skillz and compete for prizes in 5-Card Solitaire!
If you have any questions or proposals to the game, we hope you contact us at [email protected]
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: [email protected]
• Tons of exciting new features
• UI speed
• New Skillz version
Size: 166.53 MB
Seller: CodeCube Brothers Partnership
Released: 2019-06-27 07:00:00
Updated: 2020-02-06 04:21:16