– “Joyster helps me track my daily internal experiences, feelings, and activities to discover any patterns that could be helping or hindering my mental health.”
– “I’ve never been one to really journal. But I love Joyster, it’s really nice to be able to think through my entries and reflect. Plus, it’s so simple and easy to use, which is a huge bonus.”
– “It forces me to check in with myself, which I love”
– “I love tracking my symptoms as they happen. It’s good to be reflective several times throughout the day.”
– “Joyster is bringing me self-care by tracking my symptoms, patterns, triggers, meals, activities, and more.”
** YOUR MENTAL HEALTH TRACKER **
Understanding your story matters. Joyster is a smart mental health tracker and journal that allows you to track your symptoms (mental and physical) against food, exercise, activities, and social interactions happening in your life.
Joyster is designed to feel delightful, inspirational, and beautiful. Be prepared to reflect, gain perspective, and understand yourself.
Joyster is for anyone, but especially those who struggle with anxiety, panic attack, depression, PTSD, OCD, and bipolar disorder.
** HOW DOES JOYSTER WORK**
Track your physical and mental symptoms against activities, exercise, food, and social interactions. For example, if you have OCD, you can track how your compulsions are affecting your obsessions and mental health.
Visualize how your body and mind overlap to identify trends and triggers in your well-being. An example might be if you are bipolar and would like to track your mania symptoms against your day to day life.
We analyze your data and provide positive and negative influences, such as activities, foods, exercise, and social interactions to improve your well-being. This is key for someone who may be anxious, struggling with panic attacks, or wants to understand their triggers.
Joyster uses reflection, mindfulness, cognitive behavioural therapy, and data to help you understand yourself and build a habit of reflection & self-care.
– Symptom tracker
– Mood tracker
– Anxiety tracker
– Depression tracker
– OCD tracker
– Reflection diary
– Activity tracker
– PTSD tracker
– Self-care tracker
– Sleep tracker
** HOW JOYSTER IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TRACKING APPS**
Efficiency. Simply do a quick check-in with yourself throughout your day, while still keeping it relevant and personalized to you.
Personalize it to your needs. You have full freedom to track whatever you want. If you want to track insomnia, against your daily caffeine intake, great. If you want to track how you feel each time you interact with a specific co-worker, you can do that too! It’s flexible and personalized to you.
Visual. We graph your entire well-being for you. This will show you how your symptoms and activities overlap and give you an in-depth analysis of best to worse influences in your life.
** SAY HI TO US **
We’d love to connect with you! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on social if you have any feedback or questions:
• Facebook – https://facebook.com/joysterapp
• Instagram – @joyster.app
Size: 72.24 MB
Seller: Maria Paula Barcante
Released: 2020-07-21 07:00:00