Who We Are
Mission Rosary looks to foster divine intimacy with our Creator. We believe developing a relationship with the Blessed Mother through the Rosary is essential to our relationship with God. Like all good things, Mission Rosary began from the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Motivated by the stories of Catholic saints, honest and humble men and women called to serve a higher purpose. Mission Rosary is answering God’s call to bring the Rosary to those looking to deepen their prayer life
At Mission Rosary we are truly on a mission. A mission to grow deeper in our connection with God through the prayer of the Rosary all while assisting those in need. We call this our social responsibility.
When you sign up to be a part of Mission Rosary you can submit an organization of your choice that falls in line with our Catholic Social Teachings. Your Charity Choice will be put into the monthly drawing. You also have the freedom to change which organization you want to go into the monthly drawing at any time. This allows you to help build up your community and have a larger role in your call to social responsibility.
The Universal Call
Mission Rosary seeks to promote Catholic Social Teaching which has been entrusted to the Church through papal, conciliar, and episcopal documents. Catholic Social Teaching can be broken down into 7 main themes. Each of these themes are values that the organizations we donate to support and seek to promote change in our communities and our world.
1. Life and Dignity of the Human Person: The dignity of human life is under attack and the belief that every human life is sacred is the foundation for our moral system.
2. Call to Family, Community, and Participation: The organization of our society directly impacts human dignity and the ability for people to grow in community. Marriage and family life must be supported and we must seek the common good of all people, especially those on the margins.
3. Rights and Responsibilities: Everyone has a right to life. This right to life also requires that each of us have certain rights and responsibilities to our families and the larger society.
4. Option for the Poor and Vulnerable: Just as Jesus did, we must put the needs of the poor and vulnerable before our own.
5. The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers: We must protect the dignity of work by ensuring the basic rights of workers are respected such as fair wages and the organization and joining of unions.
6. Solidarity: We must pursue peace and justice despite any racial, religious, or ethnic differences.
7. Care for God’s Creation: It is our duty to care for and protect the planet God has graciously given to us.
The Mission Rosary App features Resources to Help You Consistently Pray the Holy Rosary.
*Available in English, Spanish, Latin, French and Portuguese with more languages to come!
*Professionally Voiced Guided Audio Meditations or go at your own pace using our Read Only Version.
*Calendar to Manage your Spiritual life! Scheduled Time to Pray, attend Mass, Adoration and Confession with Notifications and Reminders!
*Prayer Tracker- Automatically updated Mysteries of the day based on the liturgical Season!
*Share to Social Media to encourage others and Build Community!
With your help Mission Rosary is dedicated to giving back what God has blessed us with. We are going to donate 30% of the profit of our app anyway and want YOU to be apart of the process. For example this could be your parish, local soup kitchen, campus ministry, best of all You Help Us Choose!
Monthly Subscription Plan $7.99
Prices are for US Customers.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your App Store account settings to manage your subscription or turn off auto-renew.
Size: 58.02 MB
Seller: Mission Rosary LLC
Released: 2021-05-13 07:00:00
Updated: 2021-05-13 22:36:03