Winter OPS is an Application for De-/Anti-Icing & SNOWTAM Decoding for the winter season 2022-2023.
To ensure operational safety, the holdovertimes won’t be usable anymore, once the new regulations have been published in autumn 2023.
Contains all – almost 100 – specific Fluid data based on the FAA, EASA and Transport Canada Holdover Time Guidelines.
Degree-specific Hold Overtimes are available if your operation allow their usage.
According to the EASA Safety Information Bulletin SIB 2017-11 the FAA Holdover Time Guidelines are to be used instead of the previous AEA Guidelines.
With Winter OPS you can not only easily find your hold over time, but also set an alarm to warn the approaching expiry of the HOT.
With just one glance you get an overview what HOT other fluids would have, then choose the required or sprayed fluid to get your HOT.
Find useful information such as qualified fluids, weather definitions, anti/de-icing definitions & application guidelines.
Dark mode helps you not to ruin your night vision.
Decode the SNOWTAMs for your airports. Enter the Data by either Text input or Picker input, it’s your choice.
The Decoder translates the number and letters into plain language and lets you chose the approach Runway to get correct information for your landing.
• FAA / EASA / Tranport Canada
• Weather condition selection
• Weather intensity selection
• Precipitation Speed
• Rotation Speed
• Temperature setting
• Fluid / Water Mixture selection
• Fluid selection (incl. overview of all fluid HOTs)
• HOT Display
• Start Time settings (UTC / Device Time)
• End Time settings (UTC / Device Time / Countdown)
• Application Guidelines (1-Step / 2-Step / all Fluids / all Temperatures)
• Qualified Fluids (lists the fluid names included by FAA or TC)
• Weather Definitions
• De-/Anti-Icing Terms & Definitions
• E-Mail De-/Anti-Icing Information to OPS
• Light & Dark Color Scheme
• Warning Levels (Initial Warning / Last Warning / Expiry)
• Individual Notification Settings
• SNOWTAM Decode
• Text Input / Picker Input
• Selection of Approach Runway possible
• Snow Intensity Decoder based on prevailing visibility
• iPad supports both orientations / iPhone only portrait.
If you find any mistakes in the program, please contact us at [email protected], we will then rectify the error immediately.
We are also happy to integrate user requested new features.
Some more Information you can find on our website: www.mr-apps.ch
If you require a template for integration into your Winter OPS Guide, please contact us at [email protected], I will then send you the documentation.
NOTE: This Application reflects general recommendations only and local airworthiness agencies’ rulemaking and guidance as well as aircraft manufacturers’ documentation must always be followed. As individual icing situations or aeroplane types/models may require special procedures, this application can never replace the responsibility of the aeroplane operator’s judgement. The responsibility for the correct de-icing/anti-icing of aeroplanes always stays with the operator of the aeroplane. Although great care has been taken by the developer, errors or misprints can occur for which neither the developer nor the FAA/TC (information source) can be held liable. The developer or the FAA/TC (information source) do not accept liability for any damage, personal injury, death or any other negative effect that may result from the use of the information contained in this application as a whole or parts thereof.
Anybody or any organisation using this application and the information contained therein does so at its own risk and responsibility and must check, among other things, for last update available.
Price: $7.99 USD
Size: 49.01 MB
Seller: Mr. Apps GmbH
Released: 2022-10-05 07:00:00
Updated: 2022-10-05 16:48:52